Agiloft Spring Release Webinar
Agiloft has a new look! Our 2021 spring software release is all about using design to make it easier to work in Agiloft while using AI to streamline your processes and accelerate your productivity.
Join us on March 31st at 11 AM PDT to look at Agiloft’s 2021 Spring Release, including our new user interface, search capabilities, AI-enabled Microsoft apps for Outlook and Word, and more. Agiloft CPO Andy Wishart will showcase Agiloft’s new interface and other enhancements with help from product managers Pascale Laviolette and Jack Wicks. In this 45-minute webinar you will see:
- The new Agiloft interface, including navigation, table views, and more to help you navigate the platform more easily. The new Agiloft interface enables faster learning with customized table groupings for CLM or Sourcing.
- New Agiloft search to help you quickly pinpoint the results you need. Find contracts and groups of contracts using key contract themes, legal synonyms, and more. Intuitive filters help you drill down into results.
- New Microsoft 365 apps for Outlook and Word to help you streamline your workflow without leaving the Microsoft tools you rely on every day. Now you can marry email with contract records for easy tracking and audit in Outlook while accelerating contract review and negotiation in Word.
- Enhanced Adobe Sign integration to simplify signing with the full Adobe Sign e-signature experience in the Agiloft platform.
- New Agiloft AI Core architecture to help you identify more clauses and key terms faster and more accurately. The new and improved AI toolkit utilizes pre-trained AI models accelerates learning and accuracy for contract review, analysis, and accuracy.
Andy will host a live Q&A following the webinar and demo.
We will also host a New Agiloft Interface training session on April 7th at 11 AM PDT. Sign up for that training here.
This webinar has concluded. Please watch the replay below: