Agiloft February 2020 Release Webinar
Watch a webinar showcasing the latest enhancements to the Agiloft platform. Hosted by Agiloft CEO Colin Earl and Senior Implementer Craig Gordon, the Agiloft February 2020 Release Webinar demonstrates enhancements including:
- Agiloft AI Engine (formerly Agiloft AI Core) with out-of-the-box Agiloft AI Capabilities for contract management, prebuilt machine learning models that let you implement your own custom AI tools, and how to integrate with machine learning models from Amazon SageMaker and Google TensorFlow.
- Advanced translations with Google Translate to allow user to translate new or changed field labels from any language supported in Agiloft to any other language supported in Agiloft.
- Alexa integration to let users search, update data items, and monitor the progress of contract negotiations and other workflows using Alexa’s voice-activated AI.
- GUI improvements to boost productivity and user experience, including resizable dashboards, summary layout preview, chart drill-down enhancements, and more.
- MS Dynamics integration to improve data sync between Agiloft and MS Dynamics and extend Agiloft CCLM to other departments.