Webinar: Elevating Contracts with Forrester Research
Businesses have run on contracts for centuries, but once signed, contracts often sit unused in a file cabinet or hard drive. Contract data provides significant value, and contract solutions now allow organizations to elevate contracts into accessible and actionable data for sales, legal, procurement, and across the enterprise. But how can organizations achieve this and what is the impact on business?
On Wednesday, March 10th at 11AM PST, join us for a one-hour webinar with featured speaker Andrew Bartels, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Andy Wishart, CPO of Agiloft, and Hiro Notaney, VP of Marketing at Agiloft. In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the business case for contract lifecycle management (CLM)?
- Who are the key stakeholders involved in CLM?
- What is the role of workflow in CLM systems?
- How to elevate contracts and link CLM to other enterprise systems
- How to quantify the business value of CLM
A live Q&A will follow the webinar.
This webinar has concluded. Please watch the replay below: